Although earlier I have decided to switch off comments but later I realised that I should keep it on as some great comments by readers can add value to my blog.Also,comments are easiest way to convey reader's message to blog author and sometimes author is also benefitted when the readers draw attention to something which blog author has missed.
So, I have decided to keep comments on and to fight comment spamming, I have decided to write commenting policy for my blog.
Here are the policies for commenting on 'Blogging Guides-Tips and Advice'.
- I will be more than happy to get constructive criticism from my readers but rash comments are not allowed.One good practice would be to prove your point by citations or quotes or links if you are criticising some point written by me or any other reader.
- You can leave your signature wih link to your blog after comments but do mention your name alongwith link.This will provide extra information about you and also be useful to say something which is referring to you.
- You can provide as many links as you wish in your comment but those links should be relevant to topic in discussion.Off theme links will be deleted.
- Off topic comments are not allowed.By commenting on subject not related to topic in discussion you may disrupt the conversation beween various readers.So, please don't make of topic comments.An off topic comment will not be able to pass through moderation filter.
- One liner comments are not allowed on this blog.I have noticed that most of the one liner comments are spam.Apart from this onel liner comments are less descriptive and don't add value to either blog or discussion between readers.Please don't make one liner comments, they will be deleted.
- You are most welcome to point out my mistakes and missed points.This will be highly appreciated.
- Don't request for links (either oneway or exchange) in the comment section ,they will not be entertained and will be deleted.I only link to quality blogs and if you are really keen to get links from this blog then writing a guest post will be right thing to do.Your post will be published once I like your stuff.
I will keep updating the comment policies as required and updates or changes will be conveyed through posts.